A dog is a best friend for life. If you’re coming to Hudson with your furry friend, here are just a few places you can explore together.
Dog-friendly patios & other places
Friendly, leashed dogs are welcome on many Hudson terrasses, including ours at Microbrasserie Cardinal. If we don’t have our dog water bowl out, just ask! For an extra special treat, stop by Penny Petz (across the street) for a new chew toy, or visit nearby POP Culture for a gourmet dog popsicle!
Most trails in and around Hudson allow people to bring their leashed dogs. Here are a few you can explore with your dog:
Hudson nature trails:
- Saint-Charles between Forestview and Windcrest
- Windcrest between Saint-Charles and Carmel
- Wellesley between Cameron and Evergreen
- Olympic immediately after Thorncrest
- Como Gardens (Davidson Park and nature area)
- Gary Cirko Trail (off
Other nearby trails:
Off-leash dog parks
- Hudson Dog Park – Across the street from Thompson Park at 726 Main Road. This dog park is separated into two adjacent sections, so big dogs can run along the fence line without trampling little friends.
- Harwood Nature Park in Vaudreuil (5 minutes from Hudson) – Huge fenced dog park with a smaller, separate area for smaller or less social dogs. Located in a former golf course, which now has many trails where you can take your (leashed) dog as well.