On Friday, January 20 and Saturday, January 21, 2023, Hudson-based TA cuisine will bring their unique Asian street food-inspired fusion fare to the taproom for a two-day pop-up kitchen event.
On the menu:
- Grilled cheese miso oysters – Fresh oysters with Japanese white miso, aged cheddar and mozzarella ($4)
- Banh Mi (Vietnamese baguette sandwich; $8)
- Char siu (Chinese BBQ pork), paté, butter sauce, radish and carrot pickles, cilantro
- Tofu teriyaki, butter sauce, radish and carrot pickles, cilantro
- Mango coconut milk sticky rice – Fresh sliced mango, coconut milk, sticky rice, toasted sesame seeds, toasted coconut ($6 single, $12 double)
Available from 5-8 p.m. on January 20 and 21 while supplies last!